you will meet exactly the very thing you are trying to avoid
small acts of kindness can have great significance.
small acts of meanness can have some significance as well.
both reveal one’s true nature.
this is a medium
There are interesting and unexpected ways to meet new people. unLike those who try to connect via Facebook. What’s more interesting is that many people in this region utilize Facebook like Twitter. Instead of creating more or less exclusive network they are broadcasting like Twitter Many distinguished institutions and groups have adopted a person page where they become friends with their subscribers. I do not mind meeting people in any particular venues… but I like elevator most. The environment lacks any particular stimulus which is the opposite of social sites. Attention is to the number display, the door, and the mechanical movement of the cabin. If there are other passengers there is an additional focus to the position and placement of bodies in the closed space. It is like a sensory deprivation chamber. One of the first Philosopher to propose a chamber that eliminates all physical stimulus was Avicenna. He argued that in such situation (lack of body) a certain awareness continues to persist. Elevator brings us back to our primordial forms. who we are, displaced between heaven and earth. Elevators remind us that we have nothing to say. Nothing relevant at least.
Meet me in an elevator. Meet me when I look awful. When I’m taking out the trash. When I drive poorly. When I’m carrying something heavy or going through the doorway when I’m trying to get through. Meet me in some art gallery. But please, do not meet me on Facebook. It was not designed for that; I was not designed for that.
hearts not minds.
Once upon a time in a beautiful forest, lived beautiful fairies. They used to play around the trees, swing on the branches and play hide and seek. As the forest grew so did their magical powers!
Then one day the ass.king descended on the forest. The king was closed shaven but he still looked like an ass. He also was a smart ass. He demanded the fairies to cut down the forest. He explained to them how nice it was without them. Little fairies tried to reason with the king how much they loved the forest. But the king would not accept any explanation and began criticizing them even more for it. He made fun of their wings too. The smart ass king also showed his back to them with pride: “Look at my back,” he said, “It is so much better not to have wings.” He also added: “You should shave too.”
Fairies were not convinced. But so just to quite the king they came up with a solution. They would cut down the forest and apply something like aftershave afterwards.
They cut the trees as close as possible and covered it with leaves. They also shaved their magical beards.That night they slept on the ground.
The next morning they woke up and guess what?? They had also cut their own fairy wings and now had no magical powers. They also had lost their memory. From that point on they worked hard to keep the forest from growing.
well let’s see if you can find “any” anymore.
and I apologies to the word freak.
they should be hitting you.
how sad and miserable thy lot
though you seem confident and certain
that you know best…
and you throw your trash in my lot expect me to clean up
and you think this will improve your lot
I shall clean my lot with a smile
because I have seen thy sad and miserable lot.
Who says people are not educated. In fact there are many more:
- Associates of Scheming (Just gain someone’s trust by calling yourself “friend”. Then use the information like tabloid to destroy the friend. Friendship basically means mutual interest)
- Master of Promiscuity (She will have slept with your brother too before you know he is back in town.)
- Doctor of Bigotry (he thinks he knows it all… he wants to preach you and show you the way…)
- Stingy in Residency (so many neighbors that specialize in this. They also probe into your life whenever they can)
- Foul Arts (dark, depressing, disrespectful and restrictive but “liberating” in its extravagant use of sex and pain. The more psychotic the merrier. Yes it’s got technique but the message is pure disappointment. If it’s not weird perverted paintings, then it is death poetry ((which is essentially suicide poetry when someone hands it to you))… Don’t you hate it all?)
- Misinformation Management (so many lies… so many lies… that you do not want to ask anymore person what happened. If everyone has their own truth… then it becomes a game. Sherlock will never come about in this kind of circumstances.)
- Sabotage Science (You can name it. Whether it is a business, proposal, new idea, classroom, or just work. They are creative in finding ways to sabotage the whole thing. Others just watch the sabotage take place, or might even promoting it and taking part in it — it feels empowering).
- Usury Therapy (where they are happy going to the bank — sometimes they borrow money for the month and incur more debt to keep their account intact).
- Falsehood Management (something like recycling)
- B.S. Harmony (where people come to appreciate their B.S and tell you about their worldviews… and everyone else)
- Environmental Indifference (raise the volume the car’s stereo, talk on the cell behind the wheel and throw the trash while you are it. More importantly be mute to all the wonderful things around you.)
- Profanity Education (words with negative connotation. Lets just say that they are the opposite of poetry. What is sad is that these words are charged in ways to carry a new different meaning. Many double major in this and Foul Arts…)
- Master of BullS#!* Administration (words mean nothing… what people say is not binding in anyway.. but the administration part is filtering the words, the information that can be used either as bluff (more b.s.) or as tool).
- intervene operation. Prevent people from meeting.
you have to wait for the next train.