It is a privilege to _blish (publish) and I doubt myself as whether I am entitled to this power. And whether the abstract information is misunderstood, misread or misinterpreted out of context…
In this entry I shall propose the rules of engagement in case audience wish to use entries posted here (though as we shall see this by definition invalidates itself).
- I, me, gransar.net, nor the guy appearing on the portfolio page, nor any person, group, society is representing the ideas and opinions of any particular individual, society, group. Maybe a little of manARTgallery but that’s it!
- This site is not a historical document. Every entry has a date, which is arbitrary. There is no real chronology. There is no order to this disorder. (The same goes for related content which is done by a piece of software extracting and paring certain information within content.
- Any audience wishing to make conclusions or statements about the entirety of content cannot combine or juxtapose only two posts… in order to make a statement, argument, or conclusion…
- You can only hold against me, one entry at a time.
- Categories for characters, themes, stories, plots, jokes, reviews, and the search function only serve to improve ease of access and openness. The date, folders, tags (meta-data) are conventions of a blog or a CMS.