test of the best
short for publish.
this is a medium
There are interesting and unexpected ways to meet new people. unLike those who try to connect via Facebook. What’s more interesting is that many people in this region utilize Facebook like Twitter. Instead of creating more or less exclusive network they are broadcasting like Twitter Many distinguished institutions and groups have adopted a person page where they become friends with their subscribers. I do not mind meeting people in any particular venues… but I like elevator most. The environment lacks any particular stimulus which is the opposite of social sites. Attention is to the number display, the door, and the mechanical movement of the cabin. If there are other passengers there is an additional focus to the position and placement of bodies in the closed space. It is like a sensory deprivation chamber. One of the first Philosopher to propose a chamber that eliminates all physical stimulus was Avicenna. He argued that in such situation (lack of body) a certain awareness continues to persist. Elevator brings us back to our primordial forms. who we are, displaced between heaven and earth. Elevators remind us that we have nothing to say. Nothing relevant at least.
Meet me in an elevator. Meet me when I look awful. When I’m taking out the trash. When I drive poorly. When I’m carrying something heavy or going through the doorway when I’m trying to get through. Meet me in some art gallery. But please, do not meet me on Facebook. It was not designed for that; I was not designed for that.
and the first thing last
polygomy is more desirable than monogomy, but agomy is bestest.
This state of affairs seems to press that having an inadequate and incomplete reality with a perfect idea of it is advantageous to having nothing and a mere perfect idea. The former is much closer to its perfect reality form than the latter.
of course … so let’s get to it:
- A person that stands right in the middle of the freaking doorways and block the passage just to talk. One such person stopped right there and as the gate close back bounced him out. And so the door slides back. But he stopped right there to continue the talk. And of course the door was not anymore intelligent since after a second it closed again and the guy held the gate in the middle…
- When asking for directions people generally just say “go up” with a hand-gesture. Now those who are very particular give directions with such level of detail as if it is a freaking adventure: “You get to the first intersection, with a red light, there is parking lot to the left and a huge sign that says [...] when you get to that intersection keep walking. Cross the next red light and it’s the red light after that.” The level of detail surrounding that intersections, the light, atmosphere, stores…
- People you contact and they keep asking about your family.. when they return… or how they are doing… They couldn’t just call them all this time…
- People who return food in the restaurant (specially in a group setting).
- Using light indicators calls other cars to act, and quickly fill up the space and prevent the driver from changing lanes.
- You just say something out of the blue… and then it happens. But it doesn’t really apply this time but…
- Someone calls or texts-messages asking you to call them because they don’t have charge/credit…
- When people like to talk but they have nothing to talk about. Let’s not talk. hm?
- When you say something funny and some smart-pants laughs very audibly to contain the crowd. If you understand it most, how come you didn’t come up with it?
- A commercial or an ad portraying a cow (happily) eating its own milk, ice cream, etc.
- The pen within the phone radius don’t write.
- Its not that someone is idiot, but that they are idiot at your expense without any threat to their own.
- Car commercial that shows the passengers bypassing traffic (the grimiest auto reality) in the most ridiculous manner. Like building opening a new detour… or going through the mall…. ah.. give me a break..
- Its amazing that things go so well in movies. Wouldn’t it be more interesting (in terms of comedy) to see movies in which things turn out for the worse (though this doesn’t include Horror).
- and how in Hollywood films guys named Dean are either …. weird or nuts.
- Someone (suggesting) or throwing away my empty bottles and plastic bags. This is a clever being with no understanding of recycling..
It’s caused by the way it is, not because of the way it is, but because of the cause. So the cause takes precedence.
آیا این پینه است؟
one thing and dis-remember everything else.
place the procedure in the context of your life.
collect and archive various categories.
develop faculties in charge of nature.
disremember the negatives,
excuse. exert. examine. eliminate.
you see the twirling patterns? do you hear the rhythmic motions?
the nomadic creatures fly from place to place.
drinking tea with the mountain shepherds.
offering solutions and adjustment.
trading objects and stories.
before catching the next wind…
therefore I am.
art as a way towards redemption
art a a escape
art as an idea
art as action
art as a means to and art as an ends for the sake of art
when u can break it?
د : ی